Skip to main content

A satirical letter of Resignation from the nursing unit I used to work on

 

A  satirical letter of Resignation from the  nursing unit  I used to work on in  2 _ _ _ ,  that I came across today.

 

“Hi my name is … and I work in SSU, AMHS, ER, Mobile, SW, and / or management.

 I am entitled to everything before me. I am part of the chosen people, certainly not like those low-lives who do all the real work on the floor. They are just our slaves. Respect for them, what is that?  I don’t even notice them. I’m too busy looking at myself in the mirror. I know I seem selfish, deceitful, and anti-team but believe me I’m not. I will admit that I am unusually talented, intelligent, exceptional, almost famous, at times prone to delusions of grandeur but isn’t personal self- glory what life is about?

 

 Morals and ethics don’t exist, do they? I wouldn’t know what to look for if they were right in front of me. I can do whatever I want. I’ve got friends that I bribed and bullied that got me this position in the first place. I’m part of the gang who lust for power, the exact opposite of service above self. We have formed many different pacts with one another for the sole reason of power, privilege and perks over others. We turn on each other as necessary to maintain our superior status. I always need to be in control of others to feel secure and important.

 

My very identity/self-esteem feeds off their imposed lower status that I and the rest of we thugs / the mob,  help create in the first place. I am devoid of real empathy and completely unable to establish a trusting relationship. How could I, all I do is lie all the time making my life and me no more than “The Big Lie”. Abuse of power over other people is my specialty. I’ve been lusting after these skills my entire career. I simply mimic my mentors (whoever I need to form a pact with at the time) who have mimicked their mentors and so on and so on.

Yes I have my own brain, and yea I’m an individual. (I think)  I’m not sure but I think I care about others, maybe, maybe not. I’m not sure? I am constantly trying to master the latest Nurse-Speak to give the appearance I know what I am talking about but I don’t have the faintest clue what the words mean or how to apply them. Thank goodness I have the right to inflict pain on others and get away with it as I do it all the time and oh let me tell you …. It feels so good!

Yes, I am God, maybe ‘The God of All’. That other God fellow is such a bore, He threatens my lofty status. He would only take my throne and I would become only an ordinary man like all those I have stood on their backs my entire life. No, I will fight, smear and deny God to the end of my days. My lust for power and privilege is all I live for.

I leave you now as I have exhausted all the narcissistic fuel from this place, and now I need more based on the inherent superiority that lately my sycophants and enablers are not praising and pleasing  me enough, the way I like it the most.  Goodbye Losers. Sucks to be You and not Me.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER - by Dr. Maria Hsia Chang

This is one of the BEST articles on NPD that I have used most extensively over the years. NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER http://www.unr.edu/cla/polisci/famaria_hsia_chang.htm By Dr. Maria Hsia Chang, Professor, Political Science, University of Nevada , Reno mariac@unr.nevada.edu In psychology, personality disorders refer to individual traits that reflect ingrained, inflexible, and maladaptive patterns of behavior that cause discomfort and impair a person’s ability to function--including her relations with friends and family. At least ten distinct personality disorders have been identified, one of which is the narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) that the American Psychological Association (APA) classifies as a “cluster B” disorder. NPD is a highly complex psychological - behavioral syndrome that confounds and baffles those close to the afflicted. Once understood, however, one achieves clarity of vision. Socio-biologists maintain that narcissism is natural f

The Masochistic Avoidant Solution used by Covert N

  Masochistic Avoidant Solution – Embracing the Victim Role The narcissist is always angered by the lack of an adequate narcissistic supply that he has depended on in his life thus far until threatened.   His masochistic N will direct some of this fury inward, punishing himself for  his "failure". This masochistic behavior has the added "benefit" of  forcing the narcissist's closest relationship to assume the role of dismayed  spectators or of persecutors and thus, either way, to pay him the  attention that he craves. Self-administered punishment often manifests as self-handicapping masochism - a narcissistic cop-out.  By undermining his work, his relationships and his efforts, the increasingly fragile narcissist avoids additional criticism and censure (negative supply).  Self- inflicted failure is the narcissist's doing and thus proves that he is the master of his fate. Masochistic narcissists keep finding themselves in self-defeating circum

So why would you go No Contact with the Narcissist

  S o why would you go no contact with the Narcissist you have enabled and have allowed them to exploit you: Everything about them is fake, and nothing is real Everything about them is a façade. They have no integrity It is all performance and no substance It is all manipulation and exploitation and no sincerity Everything is toxicity with no apologies I need to ask the question why does someone who is supposed to love me: lie, cheat, steal, use, abuse,   neglect, ignore, manipulate, triangulate, exploit, disrespect, disregard, discard, abandon, make little to no effort, responds to your pain with indifference, enjoys watching you struggle, enjoy your misery and resent your happiness. Having No Contact - your benefits: free time, more energy, self-respect, healthy boundaries, peace of mind, health and well-being, serenity, more time with decent, adult, well-balanced, mature people who love and cherish you.